Sunday 15 March 2009

HOT 100: MEET SCOTLAND'S MOST ELIGIBLE MEN & WOMEN, Scotland On Sunday 08/02/09




Hot 100: Meet Scotland's most eligible men and women

Funny, sexy, successful and intelligent: these are the men and women who have everything - except a significant other in their life. In Spectrum this week, we bring you all you need to know about Scotland's most wanted.

THE MEN

From skier to screenwriter, tenor to TV presenter, choose your favourite from these 50 testosterone-fuelled fellas

12 FRANK TO

Artist, 26
Glasgow

Unique selling point

The figurative painter is gaining quite a name for himself in contemporary art circles, with a celebrity following that includes Star Trek's Patrick Stewart - so that should ensure he lives long and prospers.

Fantasy Valentine

"It would have to be someone who could put up with my split personality. I can be very intense when I'm working - it's a 24/7 job and I can work some unholy hours. But when I stop, I have a real sense of humour. As for where we'd go on a Valentine's date, I'm quite a traditionalist so we'd probably just get a coffee somewhere quiet, so I could explore their mind and try to understand them."

Turn-on

Blue eyes and anyone who can keep him on his toes - he likes surprises.

Turn-off

Smoking and bad manners.

In another life...

He'd probably be a car designer. "On my course at Art College we studied vehicle design - one of the graduates designed a car that was used in the recent James Bond film."

For more information, please visit the official website of Frank To Fine Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment